msn messenger is down.

Kush

High On Life!
hey msn messenger isnt working for any of my friends and i, also webmessenger isnt, and even the service status site isnt working. is it just another one of those times they are fixing somthing?

I got a norification that it was shutting down for maintenance in one minute - of course I was out shopping so I can not tell you when it notified me!!:confused:

btw when it goes down like that what are they doing? fixing the server updating it? etc?

It's been up and down for a while now.

well, I haven't been able to log into my msn since yesterday... however, i did manage to get on once this morning before i went to uni, but that was it.

Attachments

• msn_error.PNG
    msn_error.PNG
    59.9 KB · Views: 91
woooo.. close this thread :p

got too many MSN threads already... Yes its down.... as usual. :(

Are you guys living next door to the msn server or something?

dude this msn server is being freaky. it wouldn't let me in a minute ago but now it lets me in. but im afraid it will did htat pop up notice and sign me back out again. heyyyy couzz get online plz if u see this

Well more to the point if got signed in can you send a message without it bouncing back to you? Also that problem seemed to effect the hotmail accounts more then MSN accounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back