• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

msn messenger freezing and unfreezing

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
i turned on my pc today and everything worked fine. i turned it off, went out and came back in the afternoon. when i turned it on, and ran msn, it looked like everything was running as it normally does, however, when i messaged my gf, the message window froze, so i moved my mouse cursor, and the cursor went "under" the window.
i did some tinkering with this little glitch, and discovered that it freezes everytime i send a message. as soon as i hit the enter key, it happens, and the mouse goes under the window. this wasnt happening this morning, nor yesterday for that matter....
anyone heard of a solution for this?
i tried uninstalling and reinstalling msn, but it didnt solve it....

thx!
Apu

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
ok...i unno if this will help but here u go Linkypoo

I also have the link of a forum where i got the above link from. People where talkin kinda of the same problem u r havin... here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin