MSN Messenger Build 515

R

Rebs

I just got some word that Msn messenger build 515 is out and that it doesn't need a patch. I think I should try this out as the last build was just... Plain cannot connect.

if anyone is interested you can find it here

Originally posted by Octopus
why MSN messenger? Windows Messenger does the job!

Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger are the same thing, different title.

waddy has done a link on frount page that need's no patch etc.

hey no prob's now 4 post 666:) look out 4 the thread:)

it was a well worth download....it is very nice, and i love the grraphics...and i also love that new Browse the Web feature....I also like the new Systray icon. Very nice. :)

Doesn't the "Browse the Web" feature need MSN8 installed too?

I just downloaded it, and it is geat! No new UI improvements, just some minor improvements..I didn't really notice anything new. Anyone else?

Originally posted by NetRyder
Doesn't the "Browse the Web" feature need MSN8 installed too?
No it doesn't it just hasn't really been set up yet. It is one of the new features of MSN8 though.

Just installed it ... if video conversation works, I keep it. If not, it goes ... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back