MSN Messenger blocking a user

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Hi
Just a quick ques, if in MSN messenger I rightclick a user and click "Block" will the user still be able to see if I am online or will it just block there messages?

Cheers

i think that you apear offline to them, where as you can see if there online or not ;) :p

You can't see them online nor can they see you, when you block them

you can see them online.. but they can't see u online... unless they block u too.

MdSalih

yeah you can still see them online ;)

Jewelzz said:
You can't see them online nor can they see you, when you block them
If you delete/remove a contact and block them when you do that then this is true

Don't forget also that Msn Messenger users have the abiliity to see who's blocking them (though I don't remember how, where the option is, that is) ;)

Howling Wolf said:
Don't forget also that Msn Messenger users have the abiliity to see who's blocking them (though I don't remember how, where the option is, that is) ;)

can someone remember the where is it? I never heard of it b4.

MSN users don't have the option to see who's blocking them, if you know how to use the MSN protocol then you can see who's blocking you, however checking this (too) frequently will lead to your account being temporarily or possibly even permenantly disabled.

There are some scripts out there which check for you, but I'm not going to link them because I see no point, if someone is blocking you, they're doing it for a reason.

SPeedY_B said:
MSN users don't have the option to see who's blocking them, if you know how to use the MSN protocol then you can see who's blocking you, however checking this (too) frequently will lead to your account being temporarily or possibly even permenantly disabled.

There are some scripts out there which check for you, but I'm not going to link them because I see no point, if someone is blocking you, they're doing it for a reason.
I was just stating a fact, not urging people to find and use it; of course, if someone's blocking you, there's a reason for this.
No offence meant ;)

OMG CAPS LOCK!!!11111111

just click block >> block this person

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back