MSN Messenger 6 Plus???

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Has anyone got MSN 6 working with MSN Plus!? If you do, how? I only get an incompatibility error.

it is not possible and it will be not possible ever. ms has put in some code to block msn plus. you can read about it here www.mess.be
crying.gif

Hmm. Too bad. They will find a workaround for it, I am sure :D. But the most important feature I used to use in Plus is already baked into MSN6: Chat Logs :D.

Thats the only reason I use MS Plus - for the chat logs (2 x ankle biters). Roll on MS messenger 6, then.

I would really like to get rid of the ads on MSN 6...so I hope they do get MSN Plus working

The strangest thing just happened, I instaled MSN6 on my school computer (Win2k server) and MSN5 and Plus were already installed. I shutdown MSN5 before I installed MSN6 and the installation went fine. I was amazed to find out that the MSN banner was gone, and that MSN Plus! just worked. I think the reason for it not to work while at home, is that I didn't shutdown MSN5 when installing MSN6. I think that's the reason Plus fux0red up.

Hope this helps anyone.

its also on neowin, i sent it as news to ntfs but they didnt post it :(

I'm having trouble getting the "Launch site" to work. I tried changing my MSN profile to US-NY but whenever I click on the button it says "No application information available". One of my friends can use it fine, but he doesn't use a hotmail address. Anyone else having this problem?

read the same trick and the status of your passport will take some time to be changed to the new location. so just wait a day and see if it works.

ive been away from the whole computing world for a while

where do you download msn 6 from ???

Does anyone has a download link for MSN Plus version 2.02.23 (BETA). Then I can check out if I can get it to work at my home PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back