MSN Messenger 6.2 is out.

thanx for the screenies wadada i dindt see it.

hey what style r u using on your computers, it well sweet?

I just got it from official homepage but it's v6.1 :rolleyes:

edit.........Ah I've got it now :D

Ok, what the hell is RichEdHook.dll? Every time I connect to the net with a program (since I installed MsgPlus!) my firewall tells me something about a new component and the details lead to RichEdHook.dll in my msgplus folder. I even selected to opt out of the sponsor program during the msgplus install.

Within a couple of days you will find a new Fun & Games menu in your MSN Messenger (Previously called Launch Site Menu). Microsoft has spiced it up with a few icons, and have added a new feature called MSN Calendar Sharing. Just like the name suggest, its supposed to share your MSN Calendar with friends.

Take an early glance at it here >
calendar-sharing.jpg

Hey, it's Monday, May 03, 2004, is Msn Plus 3 and Msn Messenger 6.2 out for sure now? Can somebody post the 2 links now please?! Thanks

Plus! 3 is not out yet, at least its not announced on their site

EvilSeph has created a great new skin for MSN Messenger 6.2, named Crystal MSN. The skin is available with numerous patches built-in, such as Polygamy and also an Ad-Remove patch.

Preview Crystal MSN here!

Download Crystal MSN at EvilSeph's site: Digital-Fanatic.com

sp_ike.gif

Expect Messenger Plus! 3 next week!

After his 3-day holiday to L.A., Patchou will polish off the latest Release Candidate of Messenger Plus! 3 for official release somewhere in the week of the 16th of May. So next week you'll be laying your hands on new features

Source :
MsgPlus Forums

kid.gif

Messenger Plus! 3 - Release Date Confirmed posted by Patchou on 05/15/2004

I am proud to announce that the final public version of Messenger Plus! 3 will be released soon, in only a week from now! The release of Messenger Plus! 3 marks a major milestone in the world of Messenger add-ons and can easily be compared to the revolution brought by Messenger Plus! 2 more than a year ago. The user interface has been completely redesigned, everything looks more professional and appealing than ever before, new features have been added, old features have been improved, all of them are more accessible, more useful, and simpler to use.

Messenger Plus! 3 will be released along with a brand new version of this web site, equivalently improved. The official public release date is Sunday, May 23rd 2004 at 8:00AM GMT. Prepare yourself for some serious change, MSN Messenger will never be the same!

messenger plus

MS should put a "What's New" area on their website to should people what the updates are. Also, they don't tell you which version of MSN is currently available as far as I know. I haven't been able to find this information anywhere.

Arggghhhh - 2 o'clock Sunday morning (my time) I'll be at work and will have to wait until I get home to get it! :mad:

TYVM wadada for the headsup!:D

but very important too all , when you install it dont forget to unthick the sponsor option, not install the sponsor!!! so you will have no ad spy or other crappy ware and get all complaints here, lol :D

Patchou thought some of you would be interested to see the "version info" file of Messenger Plus! 3 before the software is actually released. Well, here it is!

Please note, that not every bug fix/improvement is written in this file. If they were, the list would be more than twice longer (really).

[Source: MsgPlus! Forums]

but very important too all , when you install it dont forget to unthick the sponsor option, not install the sponsor!!! so you will have no ad spy or other crappy ware so we not get all complaints here, lol
whistling.gif

mp1.jpg

mp2.jpg

mp3.jpg

do not ! install the sponsor people ! ! !

mp4.jpg

mp5.jpg

mp6.jpg

mp7.jpg

mp8.jpg

mp9.jpg

mp10.jpg

mp12.jpg

mp13.jpg

mp14.jpg

mp15.jpg

the future i most like is that you can change your smilies panel now and add all your custom emoticons and show them in your panel , know matter how much there are or you have, you can simple click them too add them in your messages so you not have to type a code anymore :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back