MSN Messenger 6.0 Preview

No-ads > http://msn.d1f.org/

It adds the "functionality" of logging in as 'appear offline' which I'm not sure if you can disable.
It also comes as two (2) patches, so I'm not sure which one does what :confused: the readme is quite vague.

Havnt tried this yet, i might some time, but id rather wait till its official.

Ive downloaded the BETA version on to my daughter's 'puter an it looks cool, but when does the FULL version of '6' come out? - thought it was supposed to be this month?

Originally posted by X-Istence
Havnt tried this yet, i might some time, but id rather wait till its official.

This is the official MSN Messenger 6.0
Preview. Its not a beta.

Preview / Beta .. It's the same thing really, both are pre-release code :)

It is stable as a rock tho, or has been for me at least..

I've been using it and loving every minute! It's so nicely packed with features, and I swear I will -=0wn=- you in checkers. :D

Alpha, beta, preview.. doesn't make any difference to me, if it works I'll use it, because in the end that's all that matters :D

i have tryed so many things now, i just went back to Windows Messenger!

"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
And dance like no one is watching."

I do like this, however you missed something off:
"Drink like there's no tomorrow" He he :)

I'm curious why 4.7 stays on my computer when I've now got 6.0? How do I get rid of 4.7?

Or you can simply uninstall it:

Start > Run : (copy/paste) RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back