msn messenger 5!!!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
ok so msn poped up saying there is a new version etc......click here 2 get it...so i did:p anyhow it was the long awaited version 5!!!!

i do like the look cept there is 1 part that really pisses me off...the bit on the left that has links to tesco,lastminute.com + msn etc

how can i get rid of it because it was never on version 4.7:(

it was in msn 4.7 =P

it's just taht it was easier to turn off.

Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Tick "This is a shared computer so don't display my tabs" -> reconnect and its gone

thanx VERY much..i knew i had seen it like once before but had forgoten how 2 disable it. all done

p.s msn5 kicks ass:D

I got MSN 5.0, but the old MSN is still on my computer and when you go on Hotmail it opens up :(

to fix this, close outlook express, then messenger 4.x

goto program files/messenger

and delete messenger 4.x along with all the other files in that directory.

now you only have version 5 installed.

NEXT if you want to get rid of the ads on MSN version 5, i have attached a patch to this message!!!

enjoy. its kind of a meal in itsself really!

this patch works on the latest released verison 5.0.0540 (at least it did on my computer)

ad remover for 5.0.0540

the polygamy patch doesn't work... so untick it... only the ad remover works.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back