MSN messanger

maybe if u get an ip scanner for msn
search for something like that on google...
u might find one im not sure though...

i've searched many a times and as of yet no such thing discovered... would be a neat feature though...

you can just ask the person....
or would you be after it for different reasons?

Most functions that I could imagine you'd need IP for can be started via the options on the right hand side of the chat window, but I don't know bout the kids of today :D

You could ask that person to give it to you :D j/k
or you could buy a program called solarwinds (way too expensive just to pick up an ip), it has several advanced features, you can do ip sweeps across subnets and pick up every ip on that subnet or you can get just one person's ip. But like I said it is way to expensive!

lmao there is a easy way just send them something and get a ip thingy lol scanner i think and u will get it easy and wel if they dont accept the thing ur sending them u must not be trusted lol

this might be wrong I don't know, (mods delete if not acceptable).

go to Astalavista.com. They offer these tools.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back