msn+kazaa=no good

ludlo

OSNN Addict
why does msn keep login me out while im running kazaa? only happens when i run kazaa and msn at the same time...

Dont know for sure but it would make sence Microsoft is not into the file shareing game ..... they are front runners it the whole copy protection game right now along with Hollywood .. you might even end up getting banned from your isp ..... verizon is in court right now trying to protect the name and address of one of its supscribers and looks like they will loose that battle ...... I would not be suprised if this is the reason why

maybe it's ports issue.There is a program which gives you the options to make Kazaa runs on ports you select..you'll find it in applications news I think its name is Kazaanods

I get this as well, but I thought it might be a minimum bandwidth issue with MSN. I am a 56ker and when I d/l tracks MSN randomly signs in and out BAH!!
Hey my first post...may this be the start of a beautiful friendship
:happy:

<<<<<<<<< evil :p

Originally posted by Crave
I get this as well, but I thought it might be a minimum bandwidth issue with MSN. I am a 56ker and when I d/l tracks MSN randomly signs in and out BAH!!

Could it possibly be the fact that Kazaa is using up all of your connection bandwith.. therefore making your msn disconnect because it has no Bandwith to run off from???

Just an idea :D

Sincerly Alex :cool:

I heard that there was not a problem with the newest version,
Kazaa++2.0.3

Originally posted by Rey
I heard that there was not a problem with the newest version,
Kazaa++2.0.3

I got kazaa k++ 2.03 and I have an issue with msn......it wont stay online ......although today its icq...WEIRD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
Could it possibly be the fact that Kazaa is using up all of your connection bandwith.. therefore making your msn disconnect because it has no Bandwith to run off from???

Just an idea :D

Just thought that everyone should have a look at that one ;)

Read it again... 9/10 its the bandwidth and not Kazaa causing it ppl.

:D Thats what i think it is.. i may be right, i may be wrong.. i just know that Kazaa Downloads can be a hog :p

Hope ive helped u out

hey hi!!! i have trillian with icq, msn and yahoo menssenger connections...no problems so far

change to trillian :cool:

Originally posted by Crave

Welcome! :)

Come hang out in the general forum.

MSN did use to do that to me...I run Trillian, does not happen anymore.

Kazaa

You may want to try Kazaa lite. Kazaa itself adds alot of spyware to your computer, which the lite version is free of......Just a heads up.

i must admit the new kazaa lite spanks every kb out my bandwidth.. it's great :)

i dont know whats wrong (or not wrong) but it seems like msn has a life of its own...sometimes its working sometimes not...hmm yea yea thanks for all help anyway ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back