MSN Explorer

E

Eggnima

Is there any way I can repair MSN Explorer without having to re-install Windows XP?

Thanks... but I'm requiring MSN Explorer ... not MSN Messenger...

Sure, just go to www.msn.com, scroll down and click on msn explorer. Download and reinstall it. Be sure and get msn explorer ver 7, although they might try to talk you into ver 8. 7 is still available..If you are unable to locate it, email me and I'll zip and sent it.

try this:
1- go to Disk Cleanup ( right click on the C or D (HD) )
2-Windows Comp.
3-Click on Cleanup
4-now un-check the box where it says MSN EXPLORER.
by doing that you'll uninstall it...then reboot...when you log-in do the same thing but do CHECK the box to install it agian.

Originally posted by Doxtr111
Sure, just go to www.msn.com, scroll down and click on msn explorer. Download and reinstall it. Be sure and get msn explorer ver 7, although they might try to talk you into ver 8. 7 is still available..If you are unable to locate it, email me and I'll zip and sent it.

Umm... call me dumb... but I can't find the words 'MSN Explorer' on www.msn.com . Perhaps you can zip it up and send it to me? I'll PM you my email addy....

uninstall msn.explorer and réinstall it whit the cd rom !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back