Msn and mirc ??

X

Xes

I was wondering that it is possible to lett see the contact of msn on the desktop with active desktop!

And also i was wondering if it was possible to place mirc on the desktop!

Greetz Xes

I think MdSalih made something like that a while ago..hopefully he will see this and tell you..

On MdSalih's active desktop he has his own little tutorial, in there he states:
IRC Chat: is something I spotted over on the Coolmon site. It's a minor extension to Coolmon - works with mIRC. I have managed to get it working, but not as sweetly as I wanted, hence the "coming soon" thing...blah blah

Check it out Here under Active.MdSalih Information (center of his dtop)

the way i do it is:
i go to an online status site and get online status symbols fir my buddys and create an html with the buddy list yada yada yada.. quite simple.. don't know how others do it.. just let it reload every 30 sec or sth

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back