Msn 8??

S

sacred2nite

Is MSN worth the fee??
Does anyone have it? if so what do you think??

Good question - here is a tip for users of MSN7:
if you have found that your e-mail has switch to the standard HotMail screen try this:
Un-install MSN7 from your computer and donwload the Australian version from this link:
http://explorer.ninemsn.com.au/
It worked for me as msn8 is not avaliable in Australia - MSN7 still works perfectly

Posted by sacred2nite
Is MSN worth the fee??
Does anyone have it? if so what do you think??

I don't know why people still fall victim to the ads of MSN and AOL.
Why pay 22-25dollars for something you can pay a local service 10 or 15. I had MSN 5 yrs ago and for the same price I get cable digatal package. Sometimes it's a no brainer. Other people have no choice.

PS. I don't care to belong to the AOL or MSN "Community" as they call it.

AOL and MSN are for n00bs, no serious computer user would consider having either unless they had no choice whatsoever.

I have spoken

cool.gif

I live in a cave, deep in the bowels of Ecosse. What choice do I have? AOL. or AOL. or AOL.

So I have gone for AOL instead. :eek: :p :D

But again, I am not what you would call a serious user. It`s a bit late in life for me, but by joining the forums, I do learn a few more bits and pieces, and get some really good laughs. SO THERE! :D

Hey Osama (deep in a cave???) - sorry couldn't resist!

Kirrie - sounds like you made an excellent choice under the circumstances - regardless of what Ice says!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers damnyank,
OH, did iceman say something? I must have missed it. :D
By the way, I forgot to mention that I meet a whole lot of good folks, and of course the occasional (Brasspole), but it`s a great life on the whole ( must be careful how I spell that word whole).:D

Posted by Iceman
AOL and MSN are for n00bs, no serious computer user would consider having either unless they had no choice whatsoever.

I have spoken

cool.gif

True! AOL is a virus :p
As for MSN i cant see the point in buying any browser when you can use IE and Outlook Express for free, i haven't actually looked into the full features list of MSN8, but i really cant see it offering anything to me that will make me switch from my current setup of using Mozilla and Outlook Express.

I use MSN internet access (dial up). Its $21 a month and they sent me the MSN8 cd. I have yet to install it. I've came accross people who rather use MSN explorer to brose the internet reather than IE. I also figured out how to use MSN8 for free, its not very hard actually.

I hope your not talking about using software and unlocking it using less then legal means because if you are I shall thrash you.

/me looks in forum guildlines to make sure I can thrash him, where the hell is fluffy when you need him???????

cool.gif

MSN8 recognizes my user name and password. Therefore I can use it on any computer.

Posted by SPeedY_B
True! AOL is a virus :p
As for MSN i cant see the point in buying any browser when you can use IE and Outlook Express for free, i haven't actually looked into the full features list of MSN8, but i really cant see it offering anything to me that will make me switch from my current setup of using Mozilla and Outlook Express.
how do you use IE and outlook express free?

thanx

Posted by SPeedY_B
erm, by installing windows.
forgive my lack of knowledge.
so you wouldn't need a dail-up service then?
could you walk me through it?
if i downloaded mozilla browser, could i do it from there?

im talking about the application, not the connection.

to use a browser you do need a connection, I was refering to the software and the services it provides, not the internet connection.

Aol 4eva!!!!! in the u.k Aol is about the only choice of isp we have... broadband in non existant:(

How can you say that?
AOL's probably the most expensive ISP in the UK! By no means is it the only!!!

i don't pay the bill so i don't wory:p all outher dial up isp's such as bt,freeserve etc all kick u off after 2 hours. Aol is the only true 24/7 acount. bt's unlimeted acount has a limit of 130 hours a month or sumin equaly crap:( if u use it 2 much they kick u off + say get broadband:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back