• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Msn 8

Does anyone know where i can get MSN 8 Beta from? Also Where can i download the OFFICIAL Service pack 1 for XP? Becos i cannot see it on the Microsoft Website.

Thanx

Ste

Originally posted by Chastity
Well below is a link for the official XPSP download however its about an 133 MB download.

This sounds like the operating system itself has been re-written!

Surely you can select to only download what's not on your machine already (un update)?

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well Dave I posted that before the express installer was up on windows update. Well it as all of the fixes that have been released over the past year and stuff to make DoJ happy. Also that will only install what is need as would the express from windows update but one of the things u could do with the 133 MB file is slipstream it in to the Os and burn it on to a cd

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well I seem to remember somewhere seeing something on it but for the life of me I can't remember where. I did see not to long ago like yesterday that it should be out toward the end of October

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies