msn 7 update

FishBoy

Feeeesh
i did a search this time and didn't find that post by anyone else to here it is ...there is an msnm 7 beta update to 7.0.0429 i updated mine last night it's usually an auto update

FishBoy said:
i did a search this time and didn't find that post by anyone else to here it is ...there is an msnm 7 beta update to 7.0.0429 i updated mine last night it's usually an auto update

Is 7 an improvement to 6.2? Is it worth downloading before final release?

brummie said:
Is 7 an improvement to 6.2? Is it worth downloading before final release?
that's up to you some ppl dont like to update others do, but i think if you do update you can't go back to older version not sure though

TittleBitties said:
The current version is 7.0.0604.
huh then how come my msn told me to update i updated it and it updated to .0429

I thought I'd let you guys know that if I ever find the guy who added "nudges" to MSN, I will electricute his balls :)

Grandmaster said:
I thought I'd let you guys know that if I ever find the guy who added "nudges" to MSN, I will electricute his balls :)

lol...i dont see the point in it cause it still shakes your screen along with the other person.

Grandmaster said:
Haha, give some extra volts for me too? :devious:

and there is a new messenger plus too version 3.50 124 since 16 march 2005

wadada said:
and there is a new messenger plus too version 3.50 124 since 16 march 2005
yea there is a post on it here i updated mine it's not bad the update

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back