MSN 4.5 -> Where Can I Get It?

• Thread starter Renzoukuken
  • Start date
R

Renzoukuken

I've looked but all I find are add-on's and version 4.6 and I don't like that one. Does anyone know where I can find 4.5?
Thanks

Done That One

Thanks, but I've tried that already it doesn't work
It links it to the msn page itself so I'll end up with 4.6 again
Any others?

Here's a Brand New site in the MiseryHQ Network...

It just keeps getting better...

I'm pround to present drum roll please...

The DLZone...

wow i'm wierd...

Oh Ho

When I installed MSN 4.5 I encountered a problem. I went to login and it said that "There is a newer version availiable. You must install the newer version in order to continue. Would you like to do this now? (yes) or (no)

Any ideas?

Download trillian and move on with your life, leaving behind msn messenger forever.
/L.A

Yeah I thought about that, I've had trillian before, I guess I should. Thanks for the idea! :)

:mad: I don't like Trillian as for now because there is no pop-up mini-window in the system tray telling you have mail and I still don't want to hover the mouse on Trillian to know it and don't want to be forced to keep it always on top of any other prog.

;) Why not uninstall messenger and reinstall it (4.5 with XP), then install Messenger Plus, tick the option to disable the ads and then install Messenger 4.6+addin, you won't have the ads ! Because I think this is because of the ads that you don't want to update to Messenger 4.6, no ?

Good luck !

I did reinstall msn ... but it comes with version 4.0 ... not 4.5 and when i installed 4.5 it requires me to goto 4.6 or it wont work
I knew about msn plus but I don't want to run it ... I try to keep my memory as free as possble ... If msn plus didnt load with windows during startup i'd use it

I've never had any problem with it asking me to upgrade...

I'm using version .127

Any one know if this is the final?!?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back