MSI Geforce 4 Drivers??

N

neo090282

Hi

I'm after the above drivers for Win XP, anybody know where I can get them from?

Ta'

I'm not going to get any confictions am i? Because its Nvidia nd MSI??

Thanks for the help

I've got a MSI G4 4200 128MB and I'm using the 42.30 driver and it runs better than the ones it came with...you've got to remember 9 times out of 10 the driver your card ships with has already been replaced by a better one by the time you buy it.

the MSI card is Nvidia, with an MSI sticker on it. makers like MSI dont have the pysical company size of Nvidia to develop there drivers, in other words, dont expect to play the latest games using the latest MSI driver. but the latest Nvidia Detonator will.

and btw, the official nvidia drivers for all geforce cards and winxp are the same. so don't worry about trying to find a specific geforce4 driver.

I'm using the 43.35's provided by MSI and I have notived a huge difference in my benchmarks, and games, ut2003 toi be more specific. Plus the MSI drivers allows you to see your card info.

Msi has something called 3D turbo experience that allows you to see all the info on your card ... fan speed , temp, clock speeds, memory speed, allows you to set the alarms also so you will get a warning if your card is over heating or if the fan speed drops to low ... you can use any nvidia driver I use the newest 43.51's and the MSI turbo experience program that came with my card I overclock with coolbits right now my MSI Ti4200 128mb 8xAGP is running very steady at 300 core / 594 memory

I too use Leadtek's own drivers. Coupled with their Winfox /Winfast software, I have access/tweaks/ info that is not available with NVIDIA's reference set. They call their latest 43.45.

I also run my TI4200 at 290/590, completely artifact free/stable at that setting.

Hey gang i have the MSI 43.45's installed on my G4 4200 128mb and can't get my refresh rate fixes to work right. can any one help me with this? here's what i get when i try and run it

If you have a MSI mother board you can use their Live update 2 feature and those drivers are there. VGA, bios, all of them. They didn'y work as good as the latest 43.45, or 43.51 IMHO They have a 42.52 version over there....oh well,,,,,Omega drivers woiked great for me..;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back