MSI Driver Update Utility New!!!!!

thats what me and EP use to dl our bios/utils and stuff :D

I do as well. I think I'll probably be sticking with MSi for mobo's

Installed it, smooth it was, did scan, tried to update drivers I have latest builds and updates for.

OK I thought, lets redownload and install them, Intel chpset utility (have latest) same latest downloded installed. OK AC97, realtek, didn't have latest, but downloded installed. OK rebooted, did a scan, still says I need these again. Checked driver versions in drivers, yep latest versions, but msi still says I need them. Maybe it will be corrected. I didn't bother with nvidia downlods it asked me to do as I already have latest versions same as what it says.

Me the jury is still out on this one, but so far OK!

1. Create new database for new download processes.
2. Support Re-Connect and Resume when downloading.
3. Display item's "Current Version" on real-time mode.
4. Support MSI ATI VGA Card Driver.
5. Bug Fixed: Download process stops at the same progress position everytime.
6. Bug Fixed: "Technical Support Page" can not send mail correctly when attaching system information.
7. AP Version: 3.58 (2004/04/08)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back