MS Wireless Desktop Elite @ Amazon UK

ming

OSNN Advanced
Does MS have a 5-button mouse for the wireless keyboard/mouse packages?
I've gotten so used to the 5-button mouse that I wouldn't want anything less. LOL :p

The other thing is the tilting mouse. How it work exactly? Is it just the side-ways scroll function or are there other good functions to it?

chris

Free to Fly
Very happy with mine.

ming, mine came with a 5 button mouse which is so comfortable to use its untrue, and the tilt technology at the moment is exactly that, just side ways scrolling.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
dreamliner77 said:
US amazon has it for 3/4 the price
The amazon US one is $74.99 which works out at about £41, not exactly 3/4 is it?(the Amazon UK is £56.49). Plus add shipping from the states thats at least another $10, so theres not much difference.
Of course if you where in the US thats another matter :), but then i don't think it was supposed to be an examplle of world wide cheapness :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
EP... how is tilting ? I was checking out this combo @ a store last night... just interested since it seems to be pretty slick...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
To be honest I have never used it.
The only game I currently play is Counter-strike atm and I quite happy with my keyboard layout!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User

NetRyder has joined the elite, tho I went and bought the leatherette mouse so really I now have the Corporate version ;) - well I did.

Now I got my MX1000 hotness.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Oh B****r ! :mad: :( /me paid £80 for this combo from John Lewis (then again it was like one year ago!

Just goes to show what happens over time.... I like a lot about it but have to say never found the keyboard comfortable for typing - either with or without wrist thingie

blah. MS. don't think i'm ever getting another mouse other than my MX1000. might need new keyboard though, since even MS doesn't recognize it's existance with it's new intellitype software. MS Internet Keyboard Pro

Electronic Punk said:
NetRyder has joined the elite, tho I went and bought the leatherette mouse so really I now have the Corporate version ;) - well I did.
Now I got my MX1000 hotness.
Yep, nice little freebie from MS. :)
http://www.kunal.kundaje.net/2004_10_01_archives.php#pl109813848894444005

X-Istence said:
MS makes uncomfortable keyboards.
Wow, I found it to be quite the opposite. Really liked the feel of this one. I've used MS mice before, but it's the first time I'm using an MS keyboard, and I was quite impressed.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut