• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MS Messenger build 527

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well I've got it and I also got a link to the site where I got it. I also ask that on the news story under the software heading on the front page

E

EMDY

hey guys in the package it says that tere´s the ad remover, and it does....but it says too that contains the various connection patch....but still can´t make that to work out........the ad remover worked but can make several diferent connections in MSN Messenger 5 build 527.........any help?

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well as a general rule u can only have one account logged in to MSN Messenger on one computer at any given time. That said if u have a number of say hotmail accounts then in theory I think u could have more the one instance of MSN Messenger running but I'm not sure on that.

E

EMDY

believe me it exists......but that´s what i´m looking for......but for this especific build......

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well I'm not goin to doubt that something like that exists but I've never seen so I guess I'm not going to be of much help to u. But if I find something I'll be sure to let u know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn