MS Employees that need help

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
This is about a strange new program that was just released:

The Tweak-O-matic.

I was wondering wth this app does exactly and whats up with the name.. so I head over to the application's site:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/scriptcenter/Tools/twkmatic.asp

As I'm reading this, I'm constantly scrolling back to the top and checking the url to make sure this is indeed MS, and I come to the following conclusions:

a) these guys are either on crack or simply have no life

b) have been driven jealously insane with some internal rivalry with the tweakui group...

and c) Theres no way in hell i'm gonna try this app

Originally posted by Leedogg

a) these guys are either on crack or simply have no life

b) have been driven jealously insane with some internal rivalry with the tweakui group...

and c) Theres no way in hell i'm gonna try this app

lol agreed

Tweak - o - matic!!!

Sounds like something that Wile E. Coyote picked up at ACME!!!

Heeter

Originally posted by Heeter
Tweak - o - matic!!!

Sounds like something that Wile E. Coyote picked up at ACME!!!

Heeter

I know :D

I'm sure if it was an actual product it would sell thousands regardless of wth it is...just like the pet rock. I want an ACME Tweak - O - matic! :p

Hey guys can you spell HUMOUR ;)

- agreed you wouldn't expect that on a Microsoft site.

Actually Tweakomatic and Scriptomatic are nice little utilities.

Maybe they started snorting when the USA failed to qualify at the Athens Olympics 2004 in baseball.

They have the same front as those weirdo's at evidence eliminator from reading it, omg I just saw a pink Pig fly past my window.

Wow that is some hilarious stuff. They should make more info like that so I would read all the way through it ;-)

Read the disclaimer :p :
Warning Don’t ever change a value in the registry. Ever. We know we just told you to do that, but would you jump off a cliff if we told you to? Don’t ever change a value in the registry. Don’t even say the word registry. We know a guy once who said the word registry, and three days later he was hit by a bus. True story. As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t even have a registry on your computer. If you suspect that you do have a registry on your computer, please call us and a trained professional will be dispatched to your office to remove the registry immediately. If you accidentally touch the registry, wash your hands with soap and water and call a doctor. Do not swallow the registry or get it in your eyes!

LOL!

most humorous...sort of like moses making fun of the ten comandments.

very nice

Ok, I traced that link three different ways and it is Microsoft.

Scary, damn scary.

I agree with the crack theory, or maybe dropping acid...

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
Read the disclaimer :p :

LOL!

HAHHAHAHHAHA too funny nice to see their are real people at Microsoft with a sense of humor :p

Well I have seen tweak-0-matic on a few forums and downloads sections, like fileconnect.net and cnet to name a couple, you might remember a year ago when the massive hype for the first xp service pack was doing the rounds.

Quite a few of the m$ pages got (owned, cracked, hacked, defaced, graffitied, call it what you like) changed.

I seriously pee'd myself reading it. Maybe they are doing what that guy did who sold m$ software cheap then like a schmuck, put up a page, saying, the cars, the bikes, the boats, the girls etc.

Maybe they related to him, who knows!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back