MPCHC Blu-ray Issues

N

Not Bman

So I am trying to play a blu-ray with MPCHC (Serenity) and for some reason there is no English track. It has every other language and other sound tracks but no English.

Anyone know why this would be?

Yea I am using those. The file plays just fine, there just is no English Track, when there should be?

click on the madvr icon is it not listed there? how are you opening the file are you using the m2ts or the playlist?

How are you getting around the protections on the disc? Are you using the latest version of anydvdhd or dvdfab?

Are you watching it direct from the disc or ripping it to hdd first?

I always select the largest m2ts file and it always selects eng.

You could always post on doom9 and see if others have had issues with that disc

take a look here - madVR - Settings, Configuration, Tutorial - HomeCinema-HD - just to make sure you have things set as they should be.

Normally I un-tick all internal filters and put LAV in the external filters as preferred can you post some screens of your settings?

Here is how mine is setup

Attachments

• settings-1.jpg
    settings-1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 308
  • settings-2.jpg
    settings-2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 304
  • settings-3.jpg
    settings-3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Sorrry.

I am opening up the m2ts file straight from the disc. And have AnyDVDHD running.

I have a great set-up on madvr and other filters, from a post here. Everything works fine, except for this. It's an odd issue. I am going to try another disc to see if it happens again. Might be only this one.

What versions of madVR and LAV Filters do you have?

The latest, they were just installed a month or 2 ago.

Just ran another movie (Fifth Element) and the sound is working but now it's skipping. The other movie played just fine. This is weird.

LAV Filters 0.50.1 (released 2012/03/29)
madVR v0.82.5 (released 2012/04/01)

If you have those versions the only other thing I can think of is to try the newest beta version of AnyDVDHD - 7.0.2.2 - is this the old version or the newer version they brought out? I have been reading that the new version is giving people issues

I will see what version exactly I am running and update.

I am running 7.0.2.0 on AnyDVD so that must be the newer version.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.2.7 beta
This version *will* work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7027.exe

7.0.2.7 2012 04 13
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (Blu-ray): Online connection was required for certain discs,
where it shouldn't be necessary
- Fix (Blu-ray): Speedmenu could crash with certain Blu-ray discs
- Change (Blu-ray): Removed limit of max. 64 title keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Note: MI:4 Ghost Protocol DVD is not yet supported.

I would say give that one a try, it's the one I had to use to view a few of the newer blurays i have bought recently.

If that doesn't help I would suggest posting on doom9 or avs fourms

Also, how do you upgrade MadVR? Do I uninstall it first, then install the new one. Copy the new one into the old one's folder?

yes just copy the files into the same folder, overwrite the files that are there, and your good to go :)

None of that made any difference.

Might just be 2 bad discs? They are in perfect condition, but who knows.

i would try some other dics, if more do the same thing i would say its a config issue somewhere, only other thing i can think of is to get latest nvidia/ati/intel drivers, and grab the latest stable version of MPC-HC

Avatar seems to be running perfect. Though there isn't one singular file to play, many different files. But I guess some movies are just like that.

try ripping it to hard drive, I normally use eac3to to do that, then play the file from there, see if it still does it or try it from the playlist, my thinking is that maybe the m2ts doesn't have the information in it to point to the English track, and the playlist might, if ripping it to the disc with eng audio only doesn't work then there is something wrong somewhere

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back