mp3

M

mandy750

hi i need a good mp3 site where i can download songs or do you know how i can get songs and where from i was useing napster

a good program to download mp3s is kazza lite or mIRC. Or Winmx.

kazaa is good.....it rocks....but not when stupid people attach viruses to them...rmemeber to always scan when you dowlnoad files from kazaa.....those wacko kazaaians.

Yep, WinMX is my personal favorite, but Kazaa Lite is also very good. "All the fun of Kazaa and none of the mess."

they are trillions of them on the net! just type MP3 in a search engine! I prefer Google.
I don't know if it's legal to give sites here..check your PM!

Catch 23, when did anyone mention anything about downloading songs that they did not own?

I'm sure that we all meant public domain and things we do already own. :D ;) :D

Originally posted by Timeo27
Catch 23, when did anyone mention anything about downloading songs that they did not own?

I'm sure that we all meant public domain and things we do already own. :D ;) :D

I believe this is legal, even if you don't have the CD.
I have an album for System Of A Down...my friend wants to listen to it..I give it to him/her...is this ILLEGAL? HEEL NO.
the same thing on the internet...people buy Cds and then uploading them on their sites or file sharing programs.

even if there is no internet..you can rip any song you like from TV or Radio!! I like System Of A Down, I downloaded their songs ..I liked them..and then I bought their album...it won't make any diffrenece whether you have a CD or not..it's still legal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back