MP3 Tag Editor

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
When I had a badly organized collection I used MusicBrainz. It analyzes your mp3s and checks them against a database and attempts to give you the correct tag info. Obviously it's not 100% accurate, but if you have a large collection, it will save you a lot of time.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
as suggested a million times before - "Tag&rename" for pay and "The Godfather" for free ...

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Spent some time reviewing suggestions, Tag&Rename seems to be my selection - thanks for all the input.

Matilda

OSNN One Post Wonder
I want to take charge of my immense MP3 collection and am in the market for a decent Tag Editor.
I'm looking at either MP3 Tag Editor or Multimediafeed MP3 Tagger.
What do you guys use for such tasks?
Found the option of tagging Mp3 files in FlexiMusic Wave Editor, editing and converting software. From the file menu, choose "File Properties (ID3 Tags)" option, with this option the mp3 files can be tagged. All the Mp3 files can’t be tagged at a time; it has to be tagged individually.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers