MP3 Player

Probaby a CD player that plays mp3s. You can get them for $50-$120 US. I don't know how much that is in Canada. Probably like 922 billion Canadian dollars or something.

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I don't know how much that is in Canada. Probably like 922 billion Canadian dollars or something.

LOL...wtf? :p

I don't know how much that is in Canada. Probably like 922 billion Canadian dollars or something.

Make Khayman laugh...hehe :)

Probaby a CD player that plays mp3s. You can get them for $50-$120 US. I don't know how much that is in Canada. Probably like 922 billion Canadian dollars or something.

Thanks, thats what I ended up buying actually, it cost me $179 so I guess thats closer to the exchange rate then 922 Billion

I bought the Zen Xtra 30GB last week, I love it. The actual unit, the software, and firmware are all improved upon over the Zen NX (which I owned for one month before selling on eBay). Of course, its price tag wasn't cheap.

Not even close, I don't even have 1000 songs yet... but maybe one day =)

People take years just to get a 5GB collection. I don't think it's possible for a single user to attain a personal collection of that magnitude !!!

got well over 20,000 tracks here on just my main media HDD (Music folder is nearly hitting 100 gig) - it's not all my personal collection.. me + my bro. Even know a cousin who has more than that.. but he's simply a music phreak :p

As for my mp3 player... well it actually main form of portable audio player is my phone - it plays ogg files (half the size of mp3's) ... with 128 MB memory stick in there... have around 40-50 tracks on there... takes roughly 60-70 MB - and those tracks normally last me a week before I update them.. sometimes even longer.

MdSalih

I didn't know people like you even existed. I only keep my favourite tracks in my personal collection and throw out the rest. There are only so many tracks you can listen to in one go. CD player still beats memory stick in terms of economy. Up to 850MB music compared to 128MB memory stick.

Looks like you made a good choice! :) MP3/CD players are nice because they will play MP3 and WMA, and they are very versatile because they also play regular CDs. Cheap, too!

Buy a Panasonic CD Player which can play MP3 and CD-RW....its $100 in Canada.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back