• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MP3 Player in GTA3!

dieot

OSNN Junior Addict
Did you know that if you navigate to the folder that GTA3 is installed and put your MP3s into the MP3 directory, you get an ingame option to play them just like another radio station. It is awsome in my opinion. You do need to restart your computer after you put mp3s into the folder for it to register correctly though.

dieot

OSNN Junior Addict
I soppose you could do that

But it does take away your resources that way. So ingame mp3 player is much smoother and it interacts with the game. (i.e getting in/out of the car)

That is wicked :D

What's even better is that it works with links, so I don't have to copy my 2000+ mp3s into that folder, I can just drop that many links in there instead :p Waste of clusters though, that method :p

EDIT: Oh, and I don't need to reboot between changing the folder contents :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu