MP3 King

A

AdamProc

Surely someone can beat my amazing amount of mp3's . think i must be named the mp3 King ! i have now reducded my playlist to only 13929.,, this was due to all the duplicates that i have. If anyone wants to see the playlist email me and i'll send u the file. Its vast let me tell u that,

man that is one huge collection of mp3's you must be rich to afford all those cd's.

:cool:

i bet the record companys love you im guessing ur a pirate

should we tell him that his ip is logged or not? oh well he'll find out when they come crashing through the door

how much would that be worth if you bought every song?? give me sum figures people im guessing £140,000

wat if a little brother low level formated ur hd the shits gotta hit the fan

I don't think there are 13929 good tunes in the history of music!

there ain't, most of that stuff was just pure horse manure

sometimes you need nsync and britney to brighten up the day adamproc delete the wuss songs and ill give you some respect and think twice about busting your ass to the riaa.........jokes

Originally posted by Iceman
there ain't, most of that stuff was just pure horse manure
:D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Nice 1 Iceman

glad I didn't bother d/l it

:p :p :p

actually fixing to close this thread doesn't serve any purpose

go for it Iceman

it can only go downhill from here

closed per TwoZigzagColt45's request: hehehe

Iceman with the final word, peace

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back