Mp3 Bitrate!

Kush

High On Life!
I know alot about mp3's and tagging and stuff like that but i wanted to know why audio galaxy and other sites say that 192kbs is cd quality where musicmatch jukebox says 128 is cd quality?:confused: :confused: :confused:

i believe 128 is cd quality....who cares if its 128 192 as long as 128......sounds good and free

me TOO!

i dont care eitther except that its a larger file but i was just curious!:cool:

128 is definetly NOT CD quality

Best bitrate (my opinion) is 192, since its not extremely large and sounds good too, but if you want CD quality get waves.

Ive heard on websites that 192 is ALMOST CD quality which i dont really understand because i always find 128 the best and the kbps higher than 128.. i dont really notice any difference in the quality in the first place.. do you? :D

when i rip

when i rip from cds i rip to 96 and i still cant hear the difference and when i download if i find 128 i get that!

128 is CD Quality, 192 sounds a little more crisper, I don't know I guess I got ears like a dog cause I could certainly tell the difference between both frequencies! :D

I to must have super hearing cuz i can hear the difference in all the different bitrates , and i prefer 320 , i mean Hard Drives are cheap so what the heck :) but i dislike 128 and find 192 accpteble

AMD

128 V 192

both sound similar in quality for the hi end but listen to the difference in the bass, especially sub bass

CD quality is 320, this is official.
128 and other's above might sound good in our system, +-, but put them in a system with a SBLive 5.1 Platinum and a very good sound speakers and you see the diference, I garantee, and you will notice the diference along the way you are pumpin the volume up.

bye, :p

Use EAC and the lame codec to produce a variable bitrate, thats the best you can get.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back