Mozilla Sidebar

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Is there a way to get the sidebar to appear on the right side of the window? .....that is all......:D
Speedy I'm going to swap those jars later today. Thanx. :)

Dunno. :confused:

hehe, just download the attached file, extract the .xpi file, then go "File > Open File" in Mozilla, browse to the .xpi file.
It'll ask you if you wish to install etc, just follow that through.
Close Mozilla. Re-open.
Then go to the View menu, click Show/Hide, and there should be a freshly created option for "Right Hand Sidebar" at the bottom.

It works nicely, seems a bit strange to me as i've had the bar on the left for so long. And its not 100% stable ( i think that may be down to my fiddlings tho ), so give it a go and let me know how it works out :)

SPEEDY!!! I beg you!!! get a new theme for mozilla!!! omg that one is so ugly =(

mbunny, not a chance.
I've got around 5 themes installed for Mozilla atm, and i'm perfectly content with this one. Loading some eye candy doesn't improve the functionality of the browser does it?
I have Windows themes disabled (you cant use any other theme than windows classic) i hate themes and skins, Im not saying they dont look nice, but i want Mozilla to browse web pages, not impress anyone or look shiny.

O btw if anyone else is interested (Speedy knows) the sidebar tweak works a treat. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back