Mozilla.org

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
then after about 2 years of trying it

:eek: 2 years wow

this time next year I could be a Mozilla fan boy

LOL

:p

Yup, was around 2 years, bear in mind that was back in the day when I had a 500MHz K6-2 and my first "Mozilla" experience was with Netscape (no wonder I was put off :p) just like most people who try it, I either installed it, then un-installed it, or installed it, then used IE.

These days though, I think that the average user will be more at home trying the MozillaFirebird web browser rather than installing the entire Mozilla Application Suite.. Firebird is just more friendly.
Or even more friendly (if you just want to install > go, and not mess with configs) is K-Meleon.

The new look of the site is MUCH better than before. Props to the Mozilla team :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
then after about 2 years of trying it 'now and then' along with netscape, it's functionality and superiourity over IE suddenly dawned on me, and now I won't use anything else :)

Everytime I open IE (which is pretty rare now), I instinctively do the middle click on links, only to find that nothing happens. Pretty darn addictive, that Mozilla. :p

Originally posted by NetRyder
Everytime I open IE (which is pretty rare now), I instinctively do the middle click on links, only to find that nothing happens. Pretty darn addictive, that Mozilla. :p

Yea you've gotta love that middle mouse button!! Can be used for all kinds of cool things...

Including opening links in a new window with IE! [>>>>] ;)

Works for both IE5x & IE6. Also includes a really interesting image & popup filter!

BTW, nice board you guys got here! Been lurking for a week or two now and couldn't resist stepping out of the shadows! :p

hi ShadowStalker

welcome to ntfs :D

enjoy your stay ~ have fun

:cool:

2z

Originally posted by ShadowStalker
Yea you've gotta love that middle mouse button!! Can be used for all kinds of cool things...

Including opening links in a new window with IE! [>>>>] ;)

Works for both IE5x & IE6. Also includes a really interesting image & popup filter!

BTW, nice board you guys got here! Been lurking for a week or two now and couldn't resist stepping out of the shadows! :p

Welcome to NTFS, ShadowStalker. Glad to decided to join :)
I'm not able to get to the site you posted. Could you check the link and repost? I'm quite interested to see what they've got there.

Hmm... that's strange it seems to be working for me... although I'll admit its also very slow right now..?!

All I can suggest is keep trying it. Maybe they're just overloaded at the moment. Here's the link again just incase:

http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~gadam/

If you continue to have problems I can send you the program directly if you want. It's only 80K. I'm curious though, is anyone else having problems accessing it?

Oh and thanks for the warm welcomes! :D

Great...it's working now. Downloading it to see what it's like... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back