Mozilla Mouse Gestures

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just came across mouse gestures for Mozilla. It has an uninstall feature if you don't like it. Me? I can't wait to give a go. Here. Anyone tried it.

Yup, it's been around for quite a while, actually ;)

On a sidenote: The latest nightly of Phoenix has smooth scrolling enabled :happy: Very nice!

NetRyder
On a sidenote: The latest nightly of Phoenix has smooth scrolling enabled :happy: Very nice!
Ick, thats one of the first things i turn off in any app that supports it, waste of resources.
They should concentrate on fixing the bugs, I can't seem to save images from web pages for one. Perhaps its time to grab a nighlty, as im still using 0.5 :D

The latest nightly has the "Save Image As" option broken. 0.5 seemed to work fine for me :confused:

BTW, in what way does smooth scrolling waste resources?

if its what I think it is, then instead of just scrolling "as-is" so to speak, it processes how much you've scrolled, then actually carries it out with a smooth action, but delayed.
Ok, so its not going to slow your entire system to a grinding halt, its just one of them things that I find annoying :p

also, how do i go about "upgrading" phoenix, at the moment i have 0.5 unzipped to F:\programs\phoenix
and I'm downloading the nightly zip, how do I keep all my settings etc?

Just unzip the latest nightly into the same folder, and overwrite all existing files. :)

excellent, I'm all current now ;)

I didnt realise that phoenix created its own folder in documents and settings. At least I know now for future reference.
btw, did that new .exe work for Mozilla ?

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
btw, did that new .exe work for Mozilla ?

Yes, excellent! :happy:
Thanks for that ... I'm going to use the same idea to create one for Phoenix as well. Might use a command line unzipper to do the unzip process automatically too. ;)

BTW, do you know whether both Phoenix and Mozilla stay at the same stage of development with each nightly build? Or is one more recent (with new features, bug fixes etc.) than the other?

NetRyder
Yes, excellent! :happy:
Thanks for that ... I'm going to use the same idea to create one for Phoenix as well. Might use a command line unzipper to do the unzip process automatically too. ;)

BTW, do you know whether both Phoenix and Mozilla stay at the same stage of development with each nightly build? Or is one more recent (with new features, bug fixes etc.) than the other?
hurah, with phoenix (and mozilla probably, but you'd need to turn quick launch off..) you could download, un-zip, copy to your normal phoenix dir with the "/Y" switch, automatically overwriting your current version, then delete the temp files.
set the .exe to run every 2 days at 5am or whenever (if you leave your computer on..) and you'll always be current :D

as for the actual development, I think its pretty random, not really sure though.

...right, now to try these gesture thingies :p

geh, I keep getting server errors when I try to download the Gestures file.
I'll try again tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back