Mozilla Firefox Icon (PNG)

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Here's a dock icon that I threw together using the official new Firefox logo. Thought I'd release it here for anyone else that's interested.

A little preview:
firefox_ss.png

Enjoy your shiny new build! :D

EDIT: The original one was an odd size since I put it together so quickly. Here's a new 128x128 one. Tried to keep jaggies to a minimum.

Attachments

• firefox_128.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 406
sweeeeeeeet, glad somebody is as excited about this as i am.

can someone setup a torrent for this build. i cant download it anywhere, every link is so busy its dead.

After 3 tries I managed to download it from the official servers.

Here is the default icon, for anyone that wants it

Attachments

• firefox.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 104
sboulema said:
can someone setup a torrent for this build. i cant download it anywhere, every link is so busy its dead.
I put up a temp mirror .. look for links in mozilla/gekko thread :)

Thanks NetRyder! I'll be using this as soon as I get FireFox installed! :D

That is sweet, gotta download and install now at work... aaaahhh, it's good ta have a crash-test dummy. :D

Does this one veiw web pages better than the last one ? That gecko style don't do so well with some of the web sites I go to ..

If there were bugs in the Gecko rendering engine, they may have been fixed.

However, if the reason Gecko did not display a web page correctly is because of non-standard code (a.k.a. IE-only code) issues, then the problem is likely to continue. You should contact the webmaster/admin of the site and request that he/she validate their code against W3C standards. :)

Johnny said:
Does this one veiw web pages better than the last one ? That gecko style don't do so well with some of the web sites I go to ..

This is unfortunately the way IE code works, it "guesses" at what the webmaster has created in the page code and renders it accordingly. It is not strict to W3C standards the way Gecko is. Lazy webmasters, lazy code, bad render of web pages in Gecko. No fault of the Gecko browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back