Mozilla Firefox 1.0.2 Final

hmmm that's odd i downloaded it for linux and the downloaded file was called firefox-1.0.2-installer...... and when i install it i go to about and it's 1.0.1

FishBoy said:
hmmm that's odd i downloaded it for linux and the downloaded file was called firefox-1.0.2-installer...... and when i install it i go to about and it's 1.0.1

HOW QUEER!

Mine says:

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 146
Well spotted, Lee. Been using the RC build all these days. Time to update. :)

Thanks dude...you can also go into firefox's options, advanced and click "Check Now" under Updates. You can get the 1.0.2 from there too. I find it easier.

perris said:
is there a 64 bit version of the browser?
i doubt it, when you go to the firefox website it gives you the link to the firefox installation for your system, like when i open firefox.com on linux it gives me the link to download for linux

My only pet peeves (minor ones) with FireFox are that:
1. I shouldn't have to install an extension in order for it to handle links & tabbed browsing properly
2. Same as above (shouldn't have to install another extension), but include a decent adblocker.
3. It should have an option to minimize to system tray

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back