Mozilla 1.3b Released!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Yup! It's officially here ... and I'm downloading it right now. :happy:

Check out the news post here

Jewelzz ... this might interest you:

Intellimouse Explorer Backwards and Forwards button support has been implemented for Mozilla on MS Windows.

;)

Awesome ... just installed it.

It has some of the great features from Phoenix like notifying you when it blocks popups with a little status bar icon.
There are some new options in Preferences to tweak TypeAhead and to enable Prefetching for faster page loads.
Now it has the automatic image-resize feature of IE too.

It just keeps getting better :D

About time... gotta get it, gotta get it. :happy:

Hate to say it... but that "BUG" list is loooong. :(

Awwww hell... I luv a good bug hunt. ;) :cool:

Mozilla betas are usually quite stable ... I was using 1.2b for a long time before 1.2.1 was released.

1.3b hasn't crashed on me yet. :)

1.3b's been out for quite a while now. Being official is nice tho :) :)

Woke up a bit now.

Got it downloaded and installed. Works a treat, Chatzilla's even got its own options now! sidebuttons on my mouse are working perfectly, the type ahead config saves me pressing "/" before using it every time. Pop-up blocking looks a lot easier to use now.
Havent ran into the image resize yet tho but i hate that feature on IE anyway :)

Me thinks me waits a bit longer after what happened when 1.2 was upgraded from beta.

I'll let you lot sort it out. :p

a) 1.3b that's BETA has not been out for a while... SPEEDY... just felt like saying that...

b) 1.3b is not on the ftp right now?... i wen't to mozilla.org and i'tsa no there... eh...

Umm ... if anyone is using 1.3 beta, are you able to open .jpg attachments on the forum?

It brings up the save/open dialog box for me. I had this problem with Phoenix 0.5 ... I sure hope it's not going to stay like this in Moz 1.3 :confused:

baser5nature
a) 1.3b that's BETA has not been out for a while... SPEEDY... just felt like saying that...
yeah, i said it for fun :rolleyes:

NetRyder, yes, I had the same problem, with quite a few different pages actually :\
I've just un-installed 1.3b and put 1.2.1 back on, as nice as all the new features may be, I can't put up with all those bugs.

I just went back to 1.2.1 too ... that JPEG bug is too irritating. :(

Yeah... i got the jpeg problem... Its because the forum uses a php script to retrieve the locally stored file. Thats whats stuffing it up. I've learned to live with it. Not like i open that many jpegs on this forum myself

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back