Mozilla 1.3 Released

is there anyway I can change the normal hyper-link click to open in a tab in the background??

the middle click thinger doesnt want to work for me, and holdin down Ctrl then clickin will be annoyin.

Another question, why cant Mozilla open images within its windows when you click on them? It is the default browser what else do I have to change to get this to work as prefered.

Can you use the back button on your mouse in this version? I really miss that!!

Jewelzz
Can you use the back button on your mouse in this version? I really miss that!!
You can indeed. It was implemented from 1.3a onwards, works nicely :)

Geffy
why cant Mozilla open images within its windows when you click on them
Do you want it associated as the default image viewer?
Edit > Preferences > Advanced >> System
tick everything :)

The thing that put me of about MoZilla is that I could never get the IE impoted favorites to go alphabetical, it just refuses to do it.

And Pop-Up Ad Filter doesn't work with it.

If someone could help me out with thise two problems I'd gladly go back to it

If you've used Mozilla for long enough like most of us converts, then you're favourites will be in Mozilla anyway and you won't need imported ones from IE.

I'm not sure if this will work because I don't have IE isntalled to try it.. but try the method that Jewelzz mentioned earlier in the thread
File>>>Export>>>Favorites. Save them as HTML then go to Mozilla and import them.

And you have to turn the pop-up filter on, its not a default setting.

What bugs are in 1.3? Whatever version I'm running now is running smooth, don't really wanna mess with a buggy version.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
What bugs are in 1.3? Whatever version I'm running now is running smooth, don't really wanna mess with a buggy version.

Don't download it, wait.

Yesterday, my history and favorites folders...were mysteriously empty. Then often when you go to www.google.com it does not load, but asks you " open as "

Also, some images are displayed weird.

I'm using the buggy version, and waiting for a revision.

google works fine for me. The only bug I've come across in >1.2.1 builds is the problem with vB, which isn't that much of a pain, as the option to "Open with default application" is there, so you can just pop open the images in your normal viewer.

the build of 1.4 i downloaded the other night was superb, ran nice and fast and no errors (excluding the damned vB bug), but the one i got yesterday seems to have some serious issues :huh:
I'll download another build soon and see how that goes :D

I bit the bullet & installed v1.3 today. How ironic it is that first you remove 1.2 but it is still there ready to be loaded over the top with 1.3. :eek: Going well I might add. :D

why again is Mozilla (netscape) better than IE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(im gonna get an earful now!) i seriously would like to know though.

And Pop-Up Ad Filter doesn't work with it.
If you mean a pop-up blocker, the built in one works great. That's one of the things that sold me on Mozilla. Better than any stand alone I've tried.

And the back mouse button (all buttons, actually) also work right (I'm using 1.21).

if you use Mozilla or Opera then all of those annoying vb scripts that pop out your cd drives dont work :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back