Mozilla 1.3 Released

Any idea how to Import IE bookmarks? I've tried the Bookmark Manager/Import but I must be doing something wrong.

In IE, File>>>Export>>>Favorites. Save them as HTML then go to Mozilla and import them.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I've just upgraded from v1.2.1 to v1.4a (thought I'd skip 1.3 just to be different :p :D)

Hehe, I've been using 1.4a from the nightlies for quite a while now. I tried 1.3 to see if the vBulletin thing was fixed, but it wasn't, so I'm back to 1.4a :)

Also have a Phoenix nightly installed that uses 1.4a ;)

I would get the nightlies every day if possible, but with 56k it's just a pain in the ass. Perhaps I can make my computer dial, download, disconnect at 5am or something.. :)
I'm quite happy grabbing the major alpha's and beta's for now and sending my bug reports to netscape and bugzilla.
As for phoenix, bleh, dont like it :p

NetRyder
..It's supposed to be a bug in the vBulletin coding..
Seems odd that if it's a Vb problem that it only affects Mozilla v1.3a onwards. :confused:

I just keep using the "Open with default aplication" when i get prompted to download an attachment. :)

*me likes Mozilla 1.3* the update fixed an annoying visual bug on my site :p

Originally posted by Geffy
*me likes Mozilla 1.3* the update fixed an annoying visual bug on my site :p

You should try 1.4a from the nightlies :)

I'm downloading tonights build as I write this.
As I've just done a format I thought it best to grab the latest trunk :) and I'm using an FTP client to get it, so IE hasn't yet been opened on this install of XP \o/ :p

Originally posted by NetRyder
You should try 1.4a from the nightlies :)
will my lubly skins for 1.3 work in 1.4a? 1.3b didnt seem to like getting skins.

Is Mozilla any better in Windows then it is in Linux ?

Because I tried it in Linux and it sucked so very badly. Slow, bad look to it, problems with some HTML.

I might give it a try if actually works in Windows though.

works in windows, I got a lovely OSX look to mine. I have a PC and half of the damn thing visually looks like a Mac... weird

Personally I think that Mozilla runs better under a Win32 environment over linux. Thats just my opinion tho, it may actually perform better under newer nix's.

Also, I've downloaded a nightly from today (rv:1.4a 20030322) and the option to block pop-ups is missing! I think its "Open un-requested windows". Has anyone else got this?

I've managed to get round it via user.js, I just think that it's odd :)

You have 3000 posts Speedy!
*tapdances* Excellent! I probably wouldnt have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out ;)

I should imagine you're right about them taking it out while working on it. Either way, just adding this to user.js sorted it out
user_pref("dom.disable_open_during_load", true);

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back