[Moview Review] Transformers

He's not a druid, init?

;)

sudo init.d moviereview start

I want to hear more about this movie! I'm holding off on seeing it so I dont have to deal with the massive crowds and annoying ass teenagers. :)

The movie has giant robots with friggin laser beams.

Nuff said. Go watch.

Hmm, thats a compelling argument you have there Sazar.

I thought you'd be smart and get a cooper S :eek:

It has stronger doors :smoker:
this car gives me more joy then you can imagine

and I smoke mini's's for my morning shower...it's really an amazing little car...gm got this one right

Ok, fine, long review.

---

The movie doesn't take long at all in introducing the cute, fuzzy robots from outer-space (ok, maybe not so cute). However, there is no time wasted in building things up. Quick build-up and the pace is relatively brisk then on.

There is some eye-candy (and what lovely eye-candy it is) and yes, the new Camaro is nice. But I like the old one better :cool:

There is some humor, some redundant characters that the movie could have done without, some sequences the movie could have done without but it doesn't really detract. It's not like POTC 3 where you end up wondering what the heck, exactly, was the Davy Jones and Calypso angle after a movie and a half with them there.

The voice acting was decent enough, the CGI was spectacular. Easily some of the best I have seen, and I just watched Die Hard (another really good movie).

There will be sequels, naturally, and it was disappointing that after so much trying, Soundwave was not present. But they have promised he will be in a future installment, if one is made.

The acting is adequate, the music is decent (especially Bumble-bee's tracks throughout :) ). The only thing that annoyed me was the blatant Terminator rip-off about 2/3rds through the movie for a scene :(

I was hoping for more of the signature tranformers transformation sound, but it was only present, I think, once or twice.

The action is fast, vast and well-paced. Will keep you glued to the seat for the entire 5 hrs that this movie takes :D (seriously though, it's no short).

3.5/5 OSNN stars. I could go on and on, but like I said, its fun, entertaining, no classic, but well worth the bucks :D

this car gives me more joy then you can imagine

and I smoke mini's's for my morning shower...it's really an amazing little car...gm got this one right

Awesome.

Except for the fact that it's a GM.

Ok, fine, long review.

---

The movie doesn't take long at all in introducing the cute, fuzzy robots from outer-space (ok, maybe not so cute). However, there is no time wasted in building things up. Quick build-up and the pace is relatively brisk then on.

There is some eye-candy (and what lovely eye-candy it is) and yes, the new Camaro is nice. But I like the old one better :cool:

There is some humor, some redundant characters that the movie could have done without, some sequences the movie could have done without but it doesn't really detract. It's not like POTC 3 where you end up wondering what the heck, exactly, was the Davy Jones and Calypso angle after a movie and a half with them there.

The voice acting was decent enough, the CGI was spectacular. Easily some of the best I have seen, and I just watched Die Hard (another really good movie).

There will be sequels, naturally, and it was disappointing that after so much trying, Soundwave was not present. But they have promised he will be in a future installment, if one is made.

The acting is adequate, the music is decent (especially Bumble-bee's tracks throughout :) ). The only thing that annoyed me was the blatant Terminator rip-off about 2/3rds through the movie for a scene :(

I was hoping for more of the signature tranformers transformation sound, but it was only present, I think, once or twice.

The action is fast, vast and well-paced. Will keep you glued to the seat for the entire 5 hrs that this movie takes :D (seriously though, it's no short).

3.5/5 OSNN stars. I could go on and on, but like I said, its fun, entertaining, no classic, but well worth the bucks :D
I agree on the terminator part.
:)

Lol, whats wrong with all of u.
Pontiac has probably the best line-up of cars currently on the market.
Dodge is another good one.

Think of it
Pontiac has:

The GTO
The G6 (and all its sub-categories)
The Solstice (And its sub-categories)
And of course, the G8 coming soon.

The best part, they are all comparably powered,
And are all extremely well priced.

My buddy has the 06 GTO, in silver. Its one kick ass car, but he only gets 10MPG. haha....

I know bumblebee was a camaro but from the side it looks like a charger to me

Attachments

• charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 97
But it has 4 doors!!

I mean, here is the Challenger and the Camaro...

Attachments

• dodge-challenger-concept-5302.jpg
    dodge-challenger-concept-5302.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 92
  • chevrolet-camaro-concept-2006-712141.jpg
    chevrolet-camaro-concept-2006-712141.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
what!?!?! no minivans!??

I protest!

well, there is that :crosseyed:

you are a meanie along with gonaads

Perris im with you on this one!!!

I currently have my eyes set on an Audi S4 but there is something about the Mini S that always captivates me!!!

Props to you and your Mini...one question how is the mileage on that ride?

OH & Transformers kicks so much ASS! I definately recommend watching it three times like I did!!!! Im going to watch it again 2nite if the x-gf makes the call hahahaha!!! She paying for it not me :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back