[Moview Review] Transformers

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Who has seen it?
This movie was by my account, amazing.
My account, and a bunch of others :p
The film had awesome special effects, a fairly good plot.
And was just all around awesome.
I'll probably see it again, just for the hell of it.

:)

Re: Transformers

Personally I thought it was great, and anyone who followed transformers back in the 80's needs to see this if for no other reason then to get a kick out of it. Reviews I've seen havn't been good, but it's only the second movie I've been too that got a standing ovation at the end, so obviously people seem to like it.

Die Hard got one from where i was.
Probably just because it was Die Hard :p
But yeah, I never care what critics say.
They never actually care about the movie.
They just want to feel like they matter.

Die Hard got one from where i was.
Probably just because it was Die Hard :p
I heard my car is in the movie

how'd she do?

I heard my car is in the movie

how'd she do?
Well :p
Don't think the transformer in the movie was a she though :p

Yeah, your car was the sexiest one at the dealer though :p

Can't be positive, but I think it was a coupe model.

Best looking car by far was the later Camaro, they used the 2009 Concept design and have a few hundred thousand dollars worth of Mods done to it, the set only had 4 of them for the entire movie and apparently all the actors were scared out of their minds about dinging it, understandable given the price tag. Plus the Camaro got to kick the crud out of a Mustang, and that's always good.

Haha, yeah that camaro was sexy.
Loved the Huge Wheels

did it beat the solstice?

if not I'll see the flick if yes I will boycott
They were on the same team :p
They werent Racing :p
That solstice was awesome looking though
Kinda looked like the lotus.
And im sure it was a supercharged version.

THank You thank you, that just made my day. Not that I really have anything against the Solstice, but that was funny.
Are you suggesting my GEO is a bad car?

Lol exactly! When I go to review websites like metacritic, I just ignore what the pros say and listen to the advice of actual humans who don't spend their existence analyzing movies. So WHAT if a plot has been done a hundred times; if it's good, it's good! Most of us would rather see the nth action packed heist movie than some depressing indie film about how a girl is raped by her uncle for ten years.

Not at all, I would never dream of such a thing, but common the idea of a Geo beating out a Solstice is rather amusing.

Not at all, I would never dream of such a thing, but common the idea of a Geo beating out a Solstice is rather amusing.
Lol.
I don't have a geo.
:p
The solstice is a great car.
Never would a Geo beat it :p

Petros - I agree, don't nobody wanna see some depressing "Mother at 15" lifetime flicks :p

I'm going to go check this movie out tonight, saw die hard and oceans 13 this week.. all good movies. So i'm expecting this one to be good too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back