movies with another guy

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
does anybody here think goin to the movies with another guy is kinda homoish?

TittleBitties said:
does anybody here think goin to the movies with another guy is kinda homoish?
Depends on the movie and if you plan on making out :p

haha, kinda random but i guess it depends on the movie..

Haha. You must be very homophobic. What's wrong with going to a movie with another guy? Heh.

if you go, don't share the pop corn, or share a soda...get your own...don's see a musical, or anything with liza minelli, or a guy named bruce

lol...i was just wondering cause me and my friend r havin a argument about him goin to the movies with another dude

just make sure you sit in the back so no one sees you if you decide to make out...

You should probably start to care less what others think though as most people are asses :p

lol...i see why u said asses isnt filtered.

There's nothing wrong with going to the movies with a friend. I've seen several movies (such as Matrix Reloaded, Revolutions, and Star Wars) with a friend. What's wrong with that? That's more like 2 friends having a good time :D BTW, we got our own food also :D

Now if one person has their hands all over the other in certain, shall I say suggestive ways, that would be a different story :eek:

I always laughed at guys who would go to movies together and sit down with a seat separating them. They would be so worried about what people might think... I would say that they weren't comfortable with their sexuality. :p The funny irony is that they didn't want to draw attention by sitting next to each other, but they drew attention from me because of the fact that they separated themselves, and I laughed at them. :D

Tittle, don't be one of those guys!

why r u all sayin me not to do it? i wouldnt go with a guy anyway...i just dont feel right.

It's pretty ridiculous that you can't go to a movie with a friend. I've seen 100+ movies with guy friends of mine, and I'm far from being homosexual. :rolleyes:

muzikool said:
I always laughed at guys who would go to movies together and sit down with a seat separating them. They would be so worried about what people might think... I would say that they weren't comfortable with their sexuality. :p The funny irony is that they didn't want to draw attention by sitting next to each other, but they drew attention from me because of the fact that they separated themselves, and I laughed at them. :D

Tittle, don't be one of those guys!
LOL...I can just picture the scene.
rofl.gif

muzikool said:
It's pretty ridiculous that you can't go to a movie with a friend. I've seen 100+ movies with guy friends of mine, and I'm far from being homosexual. :rolleyes:
Agree completely. It's just silly and immature to think that going for a movie with a friend is a sign of homosexuality.
Time to grow up, Tittle.
tongue.gif

Good call, NetRyder. Immature is the keyword here.

well...everyone thinks different. i have watched movies on my computer with guy friends before but goin to the movies is different

See, here's the deal. IT'S NOT DIFFERENT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back