movies with another guy

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it unless of course, it is a romantic flick in which I am not interested really :rolleyes:

It's good to see other movies with your friends though. You really have a good time :)

Example: You watch Harold and Kumar Go To Whitecastle and have a good laugh :D

lol...yeah. I am gonna ask the dude what movie he saw

Hanging out with a friend != to a date IMO. Thinking movies == date, is something in one's mind. Some people might have an issue, others (including myself) do not. I wouldn't come out and say "your being imature" for my own part...but I really fail to see an issue with this.

It's just a chance for 2 people who are friends, to hang out together and have a good time. Two guys might spend time at a sports bar and watch a game...it doesn't mean they're homosexuals and quite frankly their wife/girlfriend, whoever might not be interested and might not want to come along :D

The only real difference, I woudl say between watching a movie at home (on the computer, TV, whatever) and going out to the movies is that one might be seen in the movie house, but won't be seen at home. I don't mind if people happen to know that I'm friends with whomever I happen to be friends with. There's nothing intimate involved in hanging out with a friend... It's more like 2 friends having a good time together, watching something they both enjoy. IMO of course :D

Tittle, let me tell you somethings...

First, one of my best friends is gay. He is one of the coolest guys you'd ever meet. Phenomenal guitarist, great singer, smart, conversational. Hell, if I was gay, this is the guy I'd want to go out with. I've been friends with him since we were six years old. He came out to me when he was 18. You never would've known he was gay, and still you'd never know unless he, or someone else told you. He's still one of my closest friends, and i've never felt awkward or trepidatious around him. And yes, I've seen plenty of movies with him. I even went and saw that sad, sad movie In And Out with him. Didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. You know why? Because I'm secure with my sexuality as he is with his. And we both knew where each other stood.

Now personally, I think you have some deeper rooted issues you have to deal with. This is not the first time you brought up something "gay" on the forums. Maybe it's just part of growing up and you feeling you have to fit this macho male stereotype, but if it's more than that, trust me, find someone you can talk to about it. A therapist, a doctor, a teach you trust, just someone you can trust (just make sure it isn't a priest...)

whoa...dream. I have nothin against it and stuff. i guess it all depends on the movie. I doubt u all would go see a girly movie or somethin with a friend. I dont mind watchin comedys and stuff with friends at home and stuff but movie theaters i unno just kinda scares me.

Why does it scare you? It's just a good bunch of friends having a good time. That's scary?

well...sometimes u never know about my friends.

ehhhh...i guess i am gonna give up on a never battle i wont win. thanks for everyones opinons and comments

TittleBitties said:
i think it is

LOL you got me rolling...

I've went to two movies with an actual gay man. Didn't know he was gay at the time, though. The first time he paid cause we went on a whim and I didn't have money with me. The second time, he went ahead of me in line and paid for both of us. That's when it started getting weird, so that became the last guys night out for us.

He really needs to go for counseling,he's got a big problem :rolleyes:

I am gay, and my guy friends still go to the movies with me. I don't see a problem with it and neither do they.

I go to the movies all the time with male and female friends, gay and straight. Not a single difference

unno...i guess it isnt to bad but i unno. Maybe i am just tryin to make an agrument cause its my friend and we fight over stupid stuff like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back