[Movie Review] V for Vendetta

The movie scared him so much, he didn't want to post because of the curfew :eek:

Alan Moore is drawing some praise, but he actually wanted nothing to do with the film's production. A fansite blogger writes some ineteresting words (and I mean "interesting" in the purest sense. It's a good read) about Moore's non-involvement.

Regardless, I enjoyed the movie very much when I watched it last night. The action was great and I enjoy good illuminati-esqe plots. If you liked this one and haven't seen "Equilibrium" yet, I suggest you do so. The production value of Equilibrium isn't as high, but it's well worth watching.

Last edited:
Equilibrium is really good too, V for Vendetta is somewhat similar. Although Christian Bale > Hugo Weaving.

I dunno bout that.

Hugo Weaving kicked ass in this movie.

I am rooting for him to get a best actor nomination.

Weaving was good in that movie, but personally I find Bale in general to be a better actor.

Here's my point.

Weaving did a fabulous job. A FABULOUS job. And we didn't see HIS face one single time. Just a cgi/mask/whatever. Never his face.

Bale is good, his Batman Begins role not-withstanding, but as great as he was in The Machinist, he could not have carried off the role of a masked man with aplomb like Weaving did.

Batman Begins was a good pop-corn flick, he wore a mask but he did not come close to conveying even half the emotion that Weaving did w/o showing any of his face.

a agree with sazar. But im looking forward to bale in the next batman movie..
I loved V for vendetta. i need to buy the dvd to make up for not paying to watch it.. that was a travesty indeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back