[Movie review] The Punisher

Sazar

Rest In Peace
just watched this after a long time.. had been wanting to watch it for ages but hadnt had the chance..

it was filmed in tampa while I was still there and we heard many of the explosions go off @ night when we were playing tennis next to downtown :D

anyways... the movie starts of promisingly enough... thomas jane is a decent enough actor and john travolta is passable for the most part..

the films pace varies (annoyingly sometimes) but nothing tops the beginning where all events are placed into motion in rather nice fashion...

as frank castle gets to work naturally there are some strange occurances that just make no sense whatsoever and near the end I was just shaking my head... the lack of character development in some areas is just maddening and a coupla other things that REALLY stood out are john travolta's right hand man... wtf? his wife knows about him and HE doesn't?

:confused:

anyways... as a shoot-em up and for a nice beginning this movie might be worth it... personally I have to admit I was entertained though once I started to think about things I got a headache lol...

overall not a bad flick for a pop-corn/mindless weekend...

I'll give it a 3/5 stars OSNN rating...

Yeah..was entertained too. He really puts the hurt on some people. I think Travolta sucks in most movies, as well as this one, but it's still worth watching. John T. plays kind of a bit part put the punisher hands out pain like a mother effer.
Worth a rent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back