[Movie Review] The Butterfly Effect

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Wow!!! This movie is awsome. I just wanted to jump right in and fix the stuff :(. There were better ways he could of fixed the problems. I thought he was SOL when he got into the mad house. Anyway if u havent seen this movie see it now!!!!

I Give it 5/5 OSNN STARS.

I know this aint a review but my rating is just a rating not for a review :)

I to enjoyed this movie alot, i got the DVD the other day. havn't had time to watch it yet though :)

yeah my mom rented it and i took it and watched it nextdoor with my friends mom,dad,uncle,brother they all passed out tho from drinkin tonight cause we all just got done building a huge azz deck. I am gonna watch it again today when i go to my gf's house. Well i am off to bed so peace.

Saw this movie @ the theater. Great flick for sure ... can't wait to see alternate ending on the DVD. :D

I havent watched the special stuff yet. I prob should tho.

I like this movie as well...bought it last Tuesday....must admit I was totally lost the first time I watched it but I totally understood things the second time around...need to watch the alternate ending now...:)

i just watched it again with my gf and she cried at the end. But i watched the alternate ending earlier and i dont get it. How does he go from the crazy house to coming out of a building and then seein that girl?

Just watched this tonight. Thought it was great. Love those movies that are a mindtrip. I watched the Director's Cut. Then afterwards watched the Theatrical ending. Must say that I liked the Director's Cut much better. I was also very impressed with Ashton Kutcher's acting. Much better than Dude, Where's My Car (heh).

To anyone that like this movie, I highly recommend Donnie Darko. Still waiting for the theatrical release of the Director's Cut of that.

I have it lying around somewhere. Now I need to find it if you guys think its that good. I was kinda turned off by Ashton Kutcher being in it ... but a good movie is a good movie eh?

As daft as it sounds, the nudity in this film really detracts from the experience.
Without it, it could have been shown to a wider audience.

What nudity? must have blanked it out :)

Also, watch the spoilers people (we have spoiler tags now!)

Erm, off the top of my head...
hehe

in his room, that fat bloke is going down on some bird.
And when he is in the sorority (sp.) house, he goes off to the shower room.

naked fat bloke? yeah defiantly blanked that out :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back