• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Movie Review] Shortbus

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Re: Shortbus

The movie sucks.

It's about relationships and how people handle various situations. The juxtapositions, scenarios and other things are supposed to be interesting, artsy and funny, on occasion but I found the characters lacking, the story tired, the music lame and the pacing very unbalanced.

Arthouse flick? More like a B movie that barely made the cut.

And fyi, I only watched this tripe because my "artsy" friend though it was going to be some kind of cool, psychadelic flick.

Negatory.

2/5 OSNN stars.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Re: Shortbus

The movie sucks.

It's about relationships and how people handle various situations. The juxtapositions, scenarios and other things are supposed to be interesting, artsy and funny, on occasion but I found the characters lacking, the story tired, the music lame and the pacing very unbalanced.

Arthouse flick? More like a B movie that barely made the cut.

And fyi, I only watched this tripe because my "artsy" friend though it was going to be some kind of cool, psychadelic flick.

Negatory.

2/5 OSNN stars.
uhmmm..wow Okay Saz, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I did hold back :)

I was about to throw up while typing that, thinking back about the movie but... I resisted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson