[Movie Review] Mr. and Mrs. Smith

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I still haven't seen Cinderella Man and I wanted to go see it tonight, but I ended up getting talked into Mr. and Mrs. Smith instead.

I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, and I was surprised at how entertaining it ended up being. I enjoyed the movie very much, and I'm sure I'll see it again, probably on DVD. It's a great movie if you're in the mood to be entertained and you don't want to think too much. It's definitely absurd and plays off some of the jokes you'd probably expect... but that's ok because of the genre of movie it is.

4/5 OSNN Stars

Watched the trailers a few times. Looks like a fun movie. Might check it out after finals are done next week.
But Batman Begins in IMAX first! :D

Just got back from seeing it. It was pretty funny for a spy movie...and the ending I didn't find all to predicatble based upon what was included in the trailer... I couldn't say too much about that without giving away the plot...

I'll give it a 4/5 rating as well...

Oh, and on a side note, I saw Cinderella Man last week. It was pretty good, though obviously a different type movie then we have here. I might see Batman Begins when it comes out latter in the week, schedule and all permitting...

Watched it last night with the missus :cool:

Had really low expectations and the movie was better than I expected.

Massive plot holes and massive lapses of common sense required by the watcher to navigate them but if you are in the mood for a masala flick (or popcorn, whichever floats your boat) than this is a decent date movie, or just pure entertainment movie.

I give it a 3/5 OSNN star rating simply because I was entertained.

Not a big reviewer type person so here it goes lol.

Went to the drive-in with a few buds to see this movie and I won't go with them again because all they do is shake the damn van and talk.

Anyway...I was expecting something different and was hoping a far amount of action.

The movie to me seemed to be really slow for awhile and I was starting to get bored of it untill Brad Pitt killed those dudes. I was afraid there wasnt gonna be hardly any action but it came at the end of the movie. I kinda like the movie but since first half or so was slow it didn't really want me to see it again.

2.5 maybe 3/5 OSNN stars

TittleBitties said:
Not a big reviewer type person so here it goes lol.

Went to the drive-in with a few buds to see this movie and I won't go with them again because all they do is shake the damn van and talk.

Anyway...I was expecting something different and was hoping a far amount of action.

The movie to me seemed to be really slow for awhile and I was starting to get bored of it untill Brad Pitt killed those dudes. I was afraid there wasnt gonna be hardly any action but it came at the end of the movie. I kinda like the movie but since first half or so was slow it didn't really want me to see it again.

2.5 maybe 3/5 OSNN stars

Maybe the talking and shaking of the van distracted you a bit from the humor of the "slow" parts. :p

Well I did catch the so called "humor" but it didn't really make me laugh to much. I guess it wasnt just my kind of movie.

this movie rocked. i didn't expect to laugh so much!! and the audience made me laugh too b/c there was some random black dude who blurted out "kill her!" when brad had a gun to angelina's face hehehe
4/5 stars

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back