[Movie Review] Lara Croft - Cradle of life

Sazar

Rest In Peace
or... as i prefer to call it... Pile of steaming horse crud (the censors on the boards prevent me from being more creative :cool: )

watch @ your own peril... what possible reason anyone coulda had to watch this travesty is beyond me... and the most amazing thing is that the crappy ticket sales were blamed on Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness not selling well...

whatever... this movie probably dragged the entire Tomb Raider franchise into horse manure by itself...

it is absolutely PATHETIC in every respect.. dialogue is sad... acting is worse than what I witnessed in 3rd grade... the action is contrived and blatantly b.s.

the only thing not utterly garbage about this movie is the landscapes... even the music is not that great... downright aweful in many spots...

watch @ your own peril and keep a nice/shiny and very sharp stake handy to drive through your skull when you've finished watching this...

:(

0/5 OSNN stars...

changed...

I was so pissed @ having wasted 2 hrs of my life i didn't even notice the typo :)

lol...hasnt this movie been out on video for awhile?

LOL...0/5 OSNN stars.
rofl.gif

Wasn't planning on watching this anyway. So many better ones that I have to catch up on.

Yeah, why would you watch this anyway? The first one blew, this one was obviously going to blow x2.

Gutting, cos these films could have been ace. the first game was big part of my youth and the plot blew me away (i was only 13 or sommat)

but yeah...what a waste of a good idea

o_87 said:
Yeah, why would you watch this anyway? The first one blew, this one was obviously going to blow x2.

the first one is an oscar candidate... a dr zhivago compared to this crap...

I watched it coz I play TR games and was like well... how bad can it be... I really shoulda known better...

my gf fell asleep within the first 10 mins after groaning in agony bout the on-screen hack-job for the whole time...

the first one i woulda probably rated around a 2 or so on the scale... but this one is a big fat stinkin 0... if we do negative scores I would notch it up quite high on the negative side but for the sake of consistency I'll control myself and a log a 0 :cool:

pure agony this movie...

Agreed, the movie was a complete waste of time ...

Funny thread! I remember seeing the movie, but remember nothing about it... that's how good it was! :p

I quite enjoyed the film to be honest (i thought the first one was excellent). Wasn't great by any means but was enjoyable for me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back