Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hey Guys,
Just saw "Knight and Day" (yes I know, the first show starts right now) but...
Ill try not to spoil anything since Id get in trouble (and apparently I cant use apostrophies either) but I will do my best to give you a good review.
At first glance, "Knight and Day" looks like a frivolous movie kinda like the movie "Killers" released earlier this month, but I can tell you right now, that the two arent very much alike. Killers was a very romance-y comedy where the focus was more on the relationship of the two people than the story itself. "Knight and Day" however was kind of like Mission Impossible with a comedic atmosphere. Tom Cruise is every bit as bad ass as the trailers lead on and as it turns out, they make Cameron Diaz into much more than the frantic part the trailers make her out to be.

The plot follows Tom Cruise as an "rogue" agent protecting a revolutionary battery from falling into the wrong hands while at the same time protecting Cameron Diaz and the batterys inventor from being "taken out" which provides for plenty of comedy and lots of action along the way.

All I can say is that the movie was absolutely bad-ass, had me and my buddies laughing quite a bit while the explosions and wanton violence kept me more than satisfied even if the movie didnt have a thick enough plot (which it does). In the end, I would definitely recommend that you see this movie, and dont worry at under 2 hours long you wont have to worry about them dragging a story out beyond its usefulness.

Kinda wanna see both Killers and Knight and Day. Went to see Prince of Persia the weekend it opened..... quite a good movie. they didn't really f*ck it up like they tend to do with movies based on games.

Never saw Prince of Persia fully, kinda ducked in and out of it though thought it looked ok from what I saw. Killers was good as well though, I had low expectations for Killers and came out with it being much better than I expected although it was more Romantic Comedy then Action flick, kinda like the reverse of Knight and Day.

I don't like Tom Cruise. In fact, I am still waiting for him to come out of the closet ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back