[Movie Review] FUTURAMA (Bender's Big Score)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
FUTURAMA IS BACK (sort of)

Well for all you die hard Futurama fans out there, they actually did it. They made a movie. :D This is out on DVD and for all you that got really pissed that FOX canceled them a couple of years back, got rent this DVD and enjoy the wacky stupid fun that is Futurama. A full 90 mins (89 really) of hilarity and the Futurama goofiness that you had come to love and wished for more of.

Oh and for all of you that hated FOX for canceling the show (and still do), you'll love the beginning bit with the humorous :rolleyes: poking at the network.

As Futurama shows go, I give it 3.5 out of 5 OSNN stars. Go out, rent it and enjoy it. Great fun. :)

Pass the Torgos Executive powder!

I loved it. Really great to see that the show hasn't lost a step in the years it was off air. I highly recommend it to Futurama fans, if you weren't a fan before I doubt you'll be one now. 4/5 OSNN Stars

Oh and on the DVD ... a full episode of Everybody loves Hypnotoad. Now THAT is genius!

Enjoyed the movie, will certainly be watching it again sometime soon. :D

I personally give it 5/5 OSNN stars.

!!!! POSSIBLE SPOILER !!!!

The movie had a lot of great math jokes in it, as well as jokes that only a few people in the population would get. The entire show was based around the premise that everyone got scammed into handing everything they owned to scammers, and really catered to it's hardcore fan group. The entire time travelling alone was a big enough one that it is interesting, and provides something for the brain to chew on, to think about how paradox's would be formed, and whatnot.

just watched it - wanst bad, give it 3.5/5 OSNN stars

The Comic Book reading (special features) is great. :p

a full episode of Everybody loves Hypnotoad.

...13, 14, 15, 14... Sorry, I'll have to start over. 1, 2, 3, 4... Ooooooh please. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back