[Movie Review] Click

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
So I decided to hit the movie theater this weekend for a nice distraction and went and saw the new Adam Sandler movie Click. I went in thinking it would be a fairly light hearted comedy with the standard goofy Adam Sandler antics. Well, lets just say I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw.

The movie starts off pretty as expected with the usual character development and setting the scene and mood for later on. There are decent amounts of laughs, most are fairly mature on the most part, especially for Sandler. Its one of those movies I am sure you could relate more to if you were married or have kids. Anyways, as the movie progresses you see how this remote control changes His life and how he copes with it. Without giving anything away, the movie has great morals and actually quite sad and has very serious undertones to it. The acting is decent, nothing award winning but it gets the job done within the bounds of the movie. Nothing is overly serious except near the end. I would say this is one of Adam Sandler's best roles to date, it really shows his potential when he acts serious.

Overall I would recommend this movie to pretty much anyone, I actually left the theatre with a new perspective on certain things in my life and how I want to live. Perhaps it was my state of mind going into the film or maybe it was just that good. So I give it a 4 out 5 OSNN stars. It may not be worth the big screen experience since it doesn't add anything to it, but its defiantly worth watching.

I think it does depend on your state of mind.

The story was somewhat predictable imo but at the same time there were definitely some heavier moments in the movie that lifted it above the average.

Christopher Walken did a good job and Sandler was adequate. The movie, imo, was all about Beckinsale's reactios and emotions because she really drove the movie along with Sandler.

The choices we make and the consequences we must live by, that is the moral of the story.

3/5 OSNN stars, I liked it and it's worth watching, but it's not classic.

It just looks like another "miss" movie from Holywood...

Sandler's best role to date? Like better than "Happy Gilmour?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back