movie question

M

moooo

what is the movie where john Cusack plays the movie in front of girls house?

and if i did that to a girl think it would get her to notice me ?(although we hang out alot but peter gabriel (spell) can't go wrong)

happy holidays also :)
moooo

if by movie, you mean music, then you are looking for "say anything", 2 points, Peter Gabriel rules, but also do to stalking laws and stuff, you would probably be locked up for trying this stunt

haha i hang out with the girl a good bit just want to get her, i hope she doesn't call the cops on me :p thanks for your help

if you hang out with her, there is a better way to make your move. I for one, was friends with a girl for 4 years before she became my girlfiend. It didn't invovlve music or anything like that, just BEER.

but hey, we are still together and probbly will be forever. Friends make great lovers, provided they are of the opposite sex, and you are confident you can get along in that fashion.

Yeh, but don't do anything unless you're 100% sure...don't want to scare her off and lose her as a friend. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back